Brian Grant Foundation
UVC Health Equipment is proud to donate a percentage of every sale to the Brian Grant Foundation.
During Brian’s playing days he was known as a fierce defender and a player who would not quit. It was an easy transition for Brian once diagnosed with Parkinson’s to take his NBA toughness and no quit mentality and apply it to his next challenge, Parkinson’s. Some would say Brian is now an offensive force when it comes to Parkinson’s education.
Established in 2010, the Brian Grant Foundation supports the effort to build awareness and education for Parkinson’s disease in order to increase earlier diagnosis, educate patients and their families. The organization also seeks to provide a viable forum for people affected by Parkinson’s. For further information on Brian Grant and his foundation, please visit http://www.briangrant.org
UVC, WHAT IS IT?
- 20 Dec 2013MRSA Breaks Free From Hospitals: Find it in Your Community
- 09 Oct 2013From the Center for Disease Control: Latest Findings on MRSA
- 11 Sep 2013ESPN Outside the Lines Has it Right: MRSA the Invisible Threat
- 14 Aug 2013Where Did UVC Health Equipment Come From?
- 17 Jul 2013Assisted Living Facilities in Arizona Have the Right Idea